Reconnect & Resonate With New, Exceptional Customer Experience Strategies!
Insight-Led Customer Experiences Which Reconnect & Resonate With Consumers For Winning Results: Craft Outstanding Customer-Focused Strategies Which Evolve With Changing Customer Expectations & Insights, Optimise Digital Tools & Technology, Re-Engineer Automated Processes, Engage Internal Teams, Power Omnichannel Journeys In A Hybrid World & Improve Loyalty & ROI For Cutting-Edge Customer Experiences Distinctive To Your Brand.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd February 2022, Central London.
Insight-Led Customer Experiences Which Reconnect & Resonate With Consumers For Winning Results: Craft Outstanding Customer-Focussed Strategies Which Evolve With Changing Customer Expectations & Insights, Optimise Digital Tools & Technology, Re-Engineer Automated Processes, Engage Internal Teams, Power Omnichannel Journeys In A Hybrid World & Continuously Improve Loyalty & ROI For Cutting-Edge Customer Experiences Distinctive To Your Brand
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd February 2022, Central London. Follow Us @CXConf
25 Cross-Sector Customer Professionals Share Fresh Insights For Customer Strategies Which Reflect Customer Expectations, Innovate Digital & Tech, Drive Customer-Centric Cultures, Develop Multi-Channel Journeys, Leverage Metrics & Analytics For Meaningful Customer Experiences That Drive Commercial Success
- New Customer Expectations & Behaviours: Deliver extraordinary experiences which reflect today’s customers post-pandemic
- Reimagined Digital Experiences: Power AI, tools and technology for personalised online experiences which compliment your brand
- Inspire Collaborative Customer-Centric Cultures Internally: Power the employee experience for improved mindsets which position CX at the centre of strategy
- Re-Engineer Automation & Technology: Embrace new opportunities through tech tools and apps without losing the human touch
- Blended Customer Journeys & Working In A Hybrid World: Effective methods for seamless transitions across online and offline contact channels and hybrid working
- Integrate Journeys Across Multiple Channels: Craft a smooth blend of multiple channels to use across every consumer touchpoint for perfect omnichannel journeys
- Actionable Customer Insights: Harness customer research analytics and data to design outstanding customer programmes which reflect the voice of the customer
- Demonstrate Commercial Value & ROI: Monitor and monetise the strategic value of CX through savvy measurement for long-term buy-in into your customer strategies
- Thrive In Adversity With Flexible CX Strategies: Practical advice to mitigate risk and future-proof CX strategies which can adapt in uncertain times
- Retain & Build Your Customer Base: Bring consumer confidence back with innovative customer journeys for high retention rates and repeat business
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Customer Experience Conference 2022!
Get Involved This Week & Save £1,000
PLUS! What's New At The 7th Annual Customer Experience Conference?
- 7 Years Of Inspiration & Innovation - New Case Studies & Innovations!
- 3 Interactive Panels: 1) Customer Behaviours & Expectations 2) Employee Buy-In & Changing Cultures 3) Omnichannel Success
- 97% Average Satisfaction
- 80% Brand-Side Audience Year On Year
- 6 Informal Peer Discussions
A) Covid Lessons Learned B) B2B vs B2C Customer Experience C) Employee & Customer Experience D) Diversity & Inclusion E) Multichannel Complaint Handling F) CX On A Budget
You'll be in safe hands. Here's what previous attendees of our Customer Experience Conferences have to say:
1 Inspiring Day. CX Directors From Industry-Leading Brands Address Your Toughest Challenges: Changing Customer Behaviours & Expectations ✓ Digital Innovation ✓ Efficient Technology & Automation ✓ Metrics & Measurement ✓ Blended Customer Journey ✓ Customer-Centric Internal Cultures ✓ Omnichannel Success ✓ Actionable Customer Insights ✓ Future CX ✓ Loyalty & Retention ✓ Commercialisation & ROI