A One-Day Brand-Led Conference, 25th May 2021, Virtual Event. Group Discounts Available! Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more details.
Deliver Results With Future-Proofed, Insight-Led, New, Winning Customer Experience Strategies For Changed Customer Behaviours & Expectations
Navigate Changed Consumer Trends & Needs To Craft Outstanding Customer Journeys Which Clearly Deliver ROI • Translate Lessons Learnt From Accelerated Digital Transformation Into Future Customer Operations • Embed Customer-Focussed Cultures & Customer Feedback • Implement The Latest Tech Automation & AI • Cultivate Trust & Brand Reputation To Thrive In 2021 & Beyond.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 4th March 2021, Virtually. Follow Us @CXConf
31 Cross-Sector Customer Experience Professionals Share The Secrets Of Their Success In The ‘New Normal’: Tune Into Changed Customer Behaviours, Expectations & Feedback, Adapt To Digital Acceleration & New Tech Quickly, Build Customer-Centric Internal Cultures & Craft Insight-Led, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys Which Boost Customer Retention & Achieve Maximum ROI
- Mission-Critical Insights Into Changed Customer Behaviours & Expectations: Tap into changing customer trends for outstanding, engaging and memorable experiences
- Digital Experiences Accelerated: Deliver the latest virtual experiences and truly connect with customers without losing sight of the human touch
- Action The Voice Of The Customer: Tune into, measure and embed customer feedback and action customer research, data and analytics
- Build Trust, Loyalty & Reputation: Connect emotionally, reduce pain points and retain a long-term customer base which genuinely identifies with you
- Embed Internal Cultures Of Customer Centricity: Cement the importance of the customer throughout your organisation and engage employees to drive gold-standard CX
- Engaging Omnichannel Customer Journeys: Understand how customers really interact with your business today to create next-level, personalised experiences on all touchpoints
- Harness The Power Of AI, Tech & Tools: Generate bottom-line business results and impact with customers with the right tools and tech
- Prove ROI, Demonstrate The Strategic Value Of CX: Use the latest measurement techniques to win long-term buy-in into your customer strategies
- Future-Proofed CX Strategies To Drive Business Performance Through Uncertainty: As we move into a ‘new normal’, which CX and customer service innovations will endure into 2021 and beyond?
PLUS! What's New At The 6th Annual Customer Experience Conference?
- 6 Years Of Fresh Insights - New Case Studies & Innovations!
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Featuring Industry-Leading Brands Including Sky, L'Oréal, Nationwide, William Hill & Many More!
- Back Year After Year Due To Popular Demand!
- 97% Satisfaction Rate 2020
- 80% Brand-Side Audience Year On Year
- Interactive Hot Topic Panel Debates: A) Creating Emotional Connection B) Personalisation C) CX On A Budget D) How Can CX Drive Continuous Improvement? E) Negative CX & Complaints F) Digitalising Your Physical CX G) Vulnerability & Accessibility
Go Virtual... It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions, take part in live polling and also comment on the social feed. For any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with attendees. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content after the event.
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one
You'll be in safe hands. Here's what previous attendees of our Customer Experience Conferences have to say:
The Customer Experience Conference At A Glance
Advanced Topic Streams
1 Inspiring Day. CX Directors From Industry-Leading Brands Address Your Toughest Challenges: Customer Behaviours & Expectations ✓ Digital Experiences ✓ Voice Of The Customer & Feedback ✓ Customer-Centric Internal Cultures ✓ Next-Level Customer Journeys ✓ Trust, Loyalty & Reputation ✓ Actioning Customer Insights & Research ✓ Tech & AI ✓ Measuring ROI ✓ Future Trends & CX Innovations
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take A Look At Our Industry Related Events: