Speaking, Sponsoring & Exhibiting Opportunities Are Now Available For Europe's 6th Annual Customer Experience Conference - Engaging Journeys, Real Results! Get Involved Now & Save £1,000
Advanced, Insight-Led Journeys & Customer Experience Strategies Which Deliver: Increase Customer Satisfaction By Mastering End-To-End Journeys With Next-Level Digital, The Latest Tech & AI, Exceed Expectations At Every Point Of The Omni-Channel Journey, Inspire A Customer-Centric Culture Which Drives Bottom-Line Impact & Harness The Customer Voice To Prove ROI & Cement The Strategic Impact Of Customer Experience.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 4th March 2021, Central London.
Join The Brand-Led Speaker Line-Up! 2020 Speakers Included:
Add Your Name To The Impressive List Of Europe's Leading CX Directors From Industry-Leading Brands Provisionally Confirmed To Speak... More To Come!
- British Gas, Head of Customer Research & Insight, Debra Walmsley
- Coutts, Head of Digital, Design, & Experience, Jonathan Brierley
- Discovery, Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience, Cliff Jones
- Moonpig, Head of Customer Service, Elisabeth Fennell-Connell
- Mondelēz International, Senior Director Customer & Supplier Experience, Ravindra Rao
- The Body Shop, International Director of Customer Experience, Jenny Whitehorn
- Nationwide Building Society, Channel Service Director, Carole Layzell
- Glide UK, Customer Experience Director, Rhys Thomas
- Sky, Head of Customer Experience - Sales, Strategy & Support, Solomon Rose
- Siemens Mobility, Director of Customer Service Operations, Andre Lindeboom
- National Grid, Customer & Stakeholder Experience Programme Director, Clare Naunton
- Atom Bank, Head of Customer Experience, Michael Sherwood
- AkzoNobel, Head of Customer Experience, Quality & Continuous Improvement, Alison Lawrie
- UCAS, Head Of Customer Experience, Louise Evans
- Lidl GB, Head of Audit & Customer Service, Tobias Homolka
- Savills, Director of Customer & Place Strategy, Adam Bray
- Direct Line, Best For Customer Programme Director, Gregory Henwood
- Thames Water, Head Of Customer Experience Design, Priya Hunt
- Legal & General, Group Head of Customer Research, Charlotte May
- The Co-operative Group, Co-op Service Centre Programme Director, Jane McCall
Can You Help Brands Grow & Retain Their Customer Base With Exceptional Customer Experiences? For more information on how to speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Now For Only £2,200 (SAVE £800). Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
“Well run conference. Good quality audience.”
“Excellent delegates, real discussions about upcoming projects.”
“Really interesting discussion topics, great delegate list.”
The Customer Experience Conference At A Glance
Insight & Inspiration
Advanced Topic Streams
1 Inspiring Day. CX Directors From Industry-Leading Brands Address Your Toughest Challenges: Customer Experience Leaders ✓ Unmissable Insights ✓ Journeys ✓ Digital & AI ✓ Customer-Centric Cultures ✓ Measurable VOC ✓ Prove Impact, Drive Value ✓ Customer Expectations ✓ Data & Insight ✓ New Tech, AI & Bots ✓ Omnichannel ✓ Fit-For-Future CX Strategies
Take A Look At Our Upcoming Sister Conferences Below:
Actionable Customer Insights & High-Impact, Proven Technologies For Stand-Out Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys Which Deliver Real Results In Financial Services: Integrate The Latest Tech Advances & Measurement Techniques, Embed Customer-Centricity, Innovate Customer Journey Strategies & Fuel Customer Engagement Through Actionable Data & Behaviour-Led Insights To Skyrocket Customer Experience Whilst Maintaining The Human Touch & Cementing The Strategic Role Of CX. A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 13th January 2021.
Next-Level, Customer-Centric Contact Centres: Harness Tech & Empower Agents To Deliver Seamless, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys & Experiences. Deliver Outstanding Customer Experiences & Customer Journeys Through Savvy Tech Implementation Whilst Retaining The Human Touch & Empowering Resilient, Engaged Agents Who Represent The Customer, Add Value & Drive Continuous Improvement In The Organisation
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd June 2021, Grand Connaught Rooms, Central London.