Book Before 5pm Today For Just £209* With Code ‘VIRTUAL’! What’s New & What’s Next For CX? How Are 31 Brands Overcoming 2021’s CX Challenges To Deliver Outstanding Experiences With Huge Results?Deliver Results With Future-Proofed, Insight-Led, New, Winning Customer Experience Strategies For Changed Customer Behaviours & Expectations
Navigate Changed Consumer Trends & Needs To Craft Outstanding Customer Journeys Which Clearly Deliver ROI • Translate Lessons Learnt From Accelerated Digital Transformation Into Future Customer Operations • Embed Customer-Focussed Cultures & Customer Feedback • Implement The Latest Tech Automation & AI • Cultivate Trust & Brand Reputation To Thrive In 2021 & Beyond. Follow Us @CXConf.
A One-Day Brand-Led Conference, 25th May 2021, Virtual Event. Group Discounts Available! Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more details.Download Brochure Book A Virtual Pass Before 5pm Today For £209*! Quote ‘Virtual’ Under ID Code Deliver Results With Future-Proofed, Insight-Led, New, Winning Customer Experience Strategies For Changed Customer Behaviours & Expectations
Navigate Changed Consumer Trends & Needs To Craft Outstanding Customer Journeys Which Clearly Deliver ROI • Translate Lessons Learnt From Accelerated Digital Transformation Into Future Customer Operations • Embed Customer-Focussed Cultures & Customer Feedback • Implement The Latest Tech Automation & AI • Cultivate Trust & Brand Reputation To Thrive In 2021 & Beyond.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 4th March 2021, Central London OR Virtually. Follow Us @CXConf
Download Brochure Partner Brochure Book Here Today For Just £209!
31 Cross-Sector Customer Experience Professionals Share The Secrets Of Their Success In The ‘New Normal’: Tune Into Changed Customer Behaviours, Expectations & Feedback, Adapt To Digital Acceleration & New Tech Quickly, Build Customer-Centric Internal Cultures & Craft Insight-Led, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys Which Boost Customer Retention & Achieve Maximum ROI
- Mission-Critical Insights Into Changed Customer Behaviours & Expectations: Tap into changing customer trends for outstanding, engaging and memorable experiences
- Digital Experiences Accelerated: Deliver the latest virtual experiences and truly connect with customers without losing sight of the human touch
- Action The Voice Of The Customer: Tune into, measure and embed customer feedback and action customer research, data and analytics
- Build Trust, Loyalty & Reputation: Connect emotionally, reduce pain points and retain a long-term customer base which genuinely identifies with you
- Embed Internal Cultures Of Customer Centricity: Cement the importance of the customer throughout your organisation and engage employees to drive gold-standard CX
- Engaging Omnichannel Customer Journeys: Understand how customers really interact with your business today to create next-level, personalised experiences on all touchpoints
- Harness The Power Of AI, Tech & Tools: Generate bottom-line business results and impact with customers with the right tools and tech
- Prove ROI, Demonstrate The Strategic Value Of CX: Use the latest measurement techniques to win long-term buy-in into your customer strategies
- Future-Proofed CX Strategies To Drive Business Performance Through Uncertainty: As we move into a ‘new normal’, which CX and customer service innovations will endure into 2021 and beyond?
PLUS! What’s New At The 6th Annual Customer Experience Conference?
- 6 Years Of Fresh Insights – New Case Studies & Innovations!
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Featuring Industry-Leading Brands Including Sky, L’Oréal, Lidl, Nationwide, William Hill & Many More!
- Back Year After Year Due To Popular Demand!
- 97% Satisfaction Rate 2020
- 80% Brand-Side Audience Year On Year
- Interactive Hot Topic Panel Debates: A) Creating Emotional Connection B) Personalisation C) CX On A Budget D) How Can CX Drive Continuous Improvement? E) Negative CX & Complaints F) Digitalising Your Physical CX G) Vulnerability & Accessibility
Go Virtual… It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. No need to download any specific software or apps. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions, take part in live polling and also comment on the social feed. For any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with attendees. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content after the event.
Inspiring Speakers – Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network – Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat – Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions – There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition – Explore the ‘virtual exhibition stands’ and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings – Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one
You’ll be in safe hands. Here’s what previous attendees of our Customer Experience Conferences have to say:
‘A great way to get you thinking again!’
‘Great insight into other businesses and how they deal with CX .’
‘Worthwhile and inspiring.’
This Is Your Unique Opportunity To Get Involved In Europe’s 6th Annual Customer Experience Conference!
Can You Help Brands Grow & Retain Their Customer Base With Exceptional Customer Experiences? For more information on how to speak, virtually exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.Download The Partnership Brochure Here >>
“Well run conference. Good quality audience.”
“Excellent delegates, real discussions about upcoming projects.”
“Really interesting discussion topics, great delegate list.”
The Customer Experience Conference At A Glance
Advanced Topic StreamsBook A Virtual Pass Before 5pm Today For Just £209*! Limited Places Available
1 Inspiring Day. CX Directors From Industry-Leading Brands Address Your Toughest Challenges: Customer Behaviours & Expectations ✓ Digital Experiences ✓ Voice Of The Customer & Feedback ✓ Customer-Centric Internal Cultures ✓ Next-Level Customer Journeys ✓ Trust, Loyalty & Reputation ✓ Actioning Customer Insights & Research ✓ Tech & AI ✓ Measuring ROI ✓ Future Trends & CX Innovations
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Danni Rush, Chief Customer Officer, Virgin Experience Days
Ravindra Rao, Senior Director Customer & Supplier Experience, Mondelēz International
CHANGING BEHAVIOURS & EXPECTATIONS | Panel Discussion & Q&A
09.10 What Do Customers Really Want Now? Tap Into The Latest Changes In Customer Behaviours, Trends & Habits To Consistently Exceed Expectations
- It only takes 66 days to form a habit: after COVID-19, what are customers’ priorities and how can your business adapt to meet ever-changing
- From Gen Z to over-75s, customers are becoming more demanding, how can you ensure you are using the right strategies to target your entire
- Is online shopping here to stay or are they craving the in-store experience? Keep pace with different customer expectations and trends to deliver
extraordinary, pain-free experiences
Jenny Whitehorn, International Director of Customer Experience, The Body Shop
Cliff Jones, Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience, Discovery
Rebecca Kemp, Head of Customer Journeys, Citizens Advice
Charlotte May, Group Head of Customer Research, Legal & General
OUR JOURNEY TO DIGITAL | Double Perspective
09.40 Real-Life Experience: As COVID-19 Forced Accelerated Digital Transformation, What Were The Challenges & Successes & What Have We Integrated Into Future Business?
- When technology was our only option, how did we accelerate our digital strategies to deliver the highest standard of customer experience, and which are we building into the future?
- Make the virtual more human! Communicate your organisational values and provide individual, personalised customer experiences over the
- Not every customer is online, how can you create a blended strategy which is flexible and accommodates offline consumers to avoid disconnection and alienation?
09.40 Jonathan Brierley, Head of Digital, Design & Experience, Coutts
10.00 Diane Baynham, Head of Service Design, NHSX
10.15 Bonus Session Reserved For Cowry Consulting
Making Collections As Human As Humanly Possible: The Science Behind Exceptional Experiences
- Learn how nudge theory can be used to help customers pay bills on time
- Understand how the use of the right language can help customers manage late bill payments
- See how the design of your communications can lead to positive behaviour change
Jez Groom, Founder & CEO, Cowry Consulting
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.20 Informal Breakout Discussions
Claudia Adreani, Director of Customer Excellence, Boehringer Ingelheim
B) CX On A Budget
Cheryl Anderson, Head of Customer Engagement, Tata Steel Europe
C) How Can CX Drive Continuous Improvement?
Alison Lawrie, Head of Customer Experience, AkzoNobel
D) Negative CX & Complaints
Tobias Homolka, Head of Audit & Customer Service, Lidl GB
E) Digitalising Your Physical CX
Ian Copley, Director of Operations, Holiday Extras
F) Vulnerability & AccessibilityKerri Ricketts, Head of Customer Experience, Govia Thameslink Railway
VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER TODAY
11.40 The Voice Of The Customer Has Never Been Louder: Make Sure You Are Tuning In, Measuring & Embedding Consumer Feedback In Your Strategy
- How do you tangibly understand the quality of your customer relationships, trust levels and perception of your brand?
- Aside from NPS, what other methods are effective in capturing and measuring customer feedback to make your customers feel listened to and valued?
- Learn from your mistakes! Perfect your complaints culture and use feedback, both positive and negative, to drive continuous improvement and gold-standard customer experience
Michael Sherwood, Head of Customer Experience, Atom Bank
ENGAGING EMPLOYEES | Panel Discussion & Q&A
12.00 Ingrain Customer-Centricity Within Your Internal Culture For Gold-Standard CX Strategies To Drive Long-Term Business Performance
- Customer and employee experience – two sides of the same coin! From front-line workers to C-suite, how can you engage employees and cement the importance of the customer throughout?
- Customer experience begins with recruitment: how can you train your employees to ensure they live and breathe excellent customer relations from their first day?
- Ensure employees feel valued, listened to and supported to deliver successful, personalised services which ensure the human touch
Rhys Thomas, Customer Experience Director, Glide UK
Philippa Thomas, Customer Experience Director, L’Oréal
Gregory Henwood, Best For Customer Director, Direct Line Group
Cheryl Anderson, Head of Customer Engagement, Tata Steel Europe
Louise Evans, Head of Customer Experience, UCAS
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partner
13.30 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Remarks
Annette Hickey, VP Customer Solutions EMEA, PayPal
Clare Naunton, Programme Director Customer & Stakeholder Experience, National Grid
NEXT-LEVEL CUSTOMER JOURNEYS
13.40 Build Effective Customer Journey Frameworks & Step-By-Step Guides On Delivering Seamless Multi-Channel Experiences
- Take a walk in their shoes: understand how customers interact with your business today to create next-level experiences from offline to online channels
- Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, apps, websites, blogs… tap into the latest trends in virtual customer experience to achieve the optimum multi-channel mix which fits your business’ needs and drives personalised experiences
- Explore the best tools and technologies to understand and map your customer journeys and touchpoints to perfect smooth omni-channel journeys
TRUST, LOYALTY & REPUTATION
14.00 Build Trust & A Robust Brand Reputation To Retain Your Customer Base, Connect Emotionally & Ensure High Retention Rates Even Through Uncertainty
- Strengthen reputation and rebuild rapport with your customers to make them feel connected with your organisation – and happy to return!
- Novel methods to reward customer loyalty and encourage repeat business to boost bottom-line results and generate ROI
- But what does your brand stand for? Ensure your business values align with your customers to boost brand reputation and long-term customer affiliation
14.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIONING CUSTOMER INSIGHTS
14.40 Harness Customer Research, Analytics & Data For Actionable Insights Which Drive Customer-Centric Experiences & Boost Bottom-Line Results
- What are the most effective data strategies to combine insights across multiple channels and build the most accurate snapshot of your customer base and match their needs?
- It has never been more important to know your customer, ensure data insights are tied to real business objectives to drive customer-centricity from the board room to contact centres
- Keep checking in! Once you have actioned insight-led decisions, ensure they continue to land in the right way – and know when to make further improvements
Elisabeth Fennell-Connell, Head of Customer Service, Moonpig
AUTOMATION & TECHNOLOGY
15.00 Best-Practice, Real-Life Examples Of How To Win Executive Buy-In, Implement Automated Tools & See Bottom-Line Business Improvement
- Chatbots, virtual assistants, apps, machine learning, automation: what are the most effective technologies to ensure your customers get what they want when they need it?
- When budgets are tight, what are the best cost-effective tech and tools to improve customer experience but not lose the personal, human element
- Tie new tools to business success! Demonstrate the business and customer impact of your tech and secure leadership buy in
Simon Rennie, Head of Digital For Rolling Stock & Customer Services, Siemens Mobility
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15.50 Utilise The Latest Measurement Techniques To Prove The True Value Of Your Customer Strategies & Win Long-Term Executive Buy-In
- Tactics to measure the immeasurable and translate customer journey into pounds and pence
- It has never been more important to gain leadership buy-in, how can you deliver your metrics in easy-to-digest reports to win executive investment
- Do more with less! When budgets are tight, effectively measure the success of your CX strategy to ensure revenue is being focussed in the right areas
16.10 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
THE FUTURE OF CX | Panel Discussion & Q&A
16.30 Cement The Strategic Role Of CX & Customer Service To Prepare Your Business For The Unknown & Deliver The CX Trends & Innovations For 2021 & Beyond
- Keep your finger on the pulse! Review which innovative customer strategies will endure into 2021 and which will be left behind
- As we move into the ‘new normal’, what do we need to do to position CX at the centre of strategy and power business and commercial success?
- Can we prepare for the unknown? Practical advice to mitigate risk and build flexible CX strategies which can adapt to an uncertain future
Solomon Rose, Head of Customer Experience – Sales, Strategy & Support, Sky
Stanford Swinton, Vice President of Global Care & Customer Experience, Deliveroo
Linzi Hindle, Head of Customer Experience, DHL Supply Chain
Damian Coulton, Head of Customer Service, SSE Business Energy17.00 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Close Of Conference
Take A Look At Our Upcoming Sister Conferences Below:Click Here For The Financial Services Customer Experience Conference Actionable Customer Insights & High-Impact, Proven Technologies For Stand-Out Customer Experience Strategies & Journeys Which Deliver Real Results In Financial Services: Integrate The Latest Tech Advances & Measurement Techniques, Embed Customer-Centricity, Innovate Customer Journey Strategies & Fuel Customer Engagement Through Actionable Data & Behaviour-Led Insights To Skyrocket Customer Experience Whilst Maintaining The Human Touch & Cementing The Strategic Role Of CX.
A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 24th June 2021. Click Here For The Customer-Focused Contact Centre Conference
Next-Level, Customer-Centric Contact Centres: Harness Tech & Empower Agents To Deliver Seamless, Multi-Channel Customer Journeys & Experiences. Deliver Outstanding Customer Experiences & Customer Journeys Through Savvy Tech Implementation Whilst Retaining The Human Touch & Empowering Resilient, Engaged Agents Who Represent The Customer, Add Value & Drive Continuous Improvement In The Organisation
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd June 2021, Grand Connaught Rooms, Central London.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.