Create Insight-Led, Customer-Centric Journeys Across The Multi-Channel Mix, Engage Customers & Win Staff Buy-In For Exceptional Customer Experiences With Measurable ROI
One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 21st February 2017, One America Square, Central London. Download The Brochure Here. Group Discounts Available! Send 4 For The Price Of 3.
22 Thought Leaders Explore Insight-Led, Measurable Customer Experiences With Real ROI, Winning Staff Buy-In For Customer-Centric Cultures & Experiences Which Engage Customers On Every Touchpoint & Journey:
- Create Experiences Which Drive Revenue By Harnessing The Customer View: Align your organisation to the needs of customers for meaningful experiences on every touchpoint
- Measure The Customer Experience Across Every Channel: Develop a clear and seamless picture of the customer experience for responsive, customer-centric strategies which deliver results
- Chart ROI & Show Bottom Line Value: Secure investment by clearly demonstrating customer experience ROI to the board to secure senior level buy-in
- Build Engaging Customer Journeys Which Grow The Business: Optimise your brand for consistent, positive experiences which excite, convert and engage on every customer journey
- Seamless, Impactful Multi-Channel Experiences: Cultivate real returns on every touchpoint with personal, consistent and engaging multi-channel experiences
- Win Over Staff & Convince The Board For Customer- Centric, Profit-Boosting Cultures: Shape and develop organisations where everyone goes the extra mile for customers
- Win Big Online With Forward-Facing Digital Experiences: Digitalise the business to maximise the benefits of every channel
- Tech Trends, Tools & Cutting-Edge Innovations: Stay ahead of the competition and expand the business with the latest insight on new technologies and innovation
- Deliver The WOW In Customer Service With New Thinking & Practical Tips: Go above and beyond with real, actionable lessons on designing winning and consistent customer service
- Best-Practice Social Media Engagement: Innovative, tailored social media strategy which delivers what the customer wants, for bottom line impact
Can you help create outstanding customer experiences? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your 3 x 2 metre exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,499 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
PLUS! This Customer Experience Conference Features:
- 22 Heads & Directors Of Customer Experience Speaking From The Frontline
- 1 Inspiring Conference Day
- 11 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Delivering Exceptional Customer Experiences
- 5 Informal Peer-To-Peer Roundtable Discussions: A) B2B vs. B2C B) Netpromoter C) CRM & Loyalty D) Targeting E) Video
- 3 Interactive Panels: Convince The Board, The Customer View & Innovations In CX
- Customer Service – Practical Exercise!
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Question Time Format: Quiz The Speakers!
- 98% Average Satisfaction Rate
- Speed Networking
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
22 Senior Cross-Sector Perspectives From UK’s Top Customer Experience Brands: Customer View • Measuring The Experience • Customer Journey • The Multi-Channel Experience • ROI & The Bottom Line • Customer-Centric Cultures • Convince The Board • The Digital Experience • Innovations • Customer Service Design • Social Media
The Customer Experience Conference – Engaging Journeys, Real Results Agenda: Click here to view the complete conference programme.
08.30 Registration – Speed Networking Breakfast, Objectives Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting & Morning Chair’s Remarks
9.15 Aligning Your Organisation To The Wants & Needs Of Customers For Profit-Boosting, Future-Proofed, Customer-Centric Cross-Channel Experiences Which Drive Retention & Growth
- Jorge Mascarenhas, Head of Customer Experience, O2 (Telefónica UK)
- Sarah Eborall, Head of Customer Experience, Barclaycard
- Chloe Sherriff, Customer Experience Manager, New Look
- James Scutt, Head of Customer Value Management, Post Office Ltd
- Tim Carter, Head of Complaints & Customer Insight, Nationwide Building Society
- Jan Richards, Head of Insights & Planning, daa (Dublin Airport)
MEASURING THE EXPERIENCE
09.45 Building A Clear Picture & Hearing The Voice Of The Customer For Responsive, Customer-Centric Business Strategies
Priya Khullar, Head of Customer Experience & Digital, News UK
10.10 Charting & Optimising A Customer Journey Which Delivers Great Experiences End-To-End
Jackie Ducker, Group Customer Experience Director, Kier Group
10.35 Informal Networking & Morning Refreshments
11.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Customer Experience Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
THE MULTI-CHANNEL EXPERIENCE
11.25 Develop Seamless, Impactful Multi-Channel Experiences Which Engage Customers & Grow The Brand At Every Touchpoint
Francois Blanc, Head of Customer Experience – Customer & Innovation, Santander UK
THE BOTTOM LINE!
11.45 Clearly Demonstrate The Value Of Your Customer Experience On The Bottom Line
Penny Rolington, Head of Global eCRM, Just Eat
CUSTOMER CENTRIC CULTURES – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
12.05 Developing & Implementing A Customer-Focused Culture For Great Customer Experiences Which Win Support From Staff & The Board
12.05 PERSPECTIVE ONE
Olga Potaptseva, Head of Customer & Market Insight, Domestic & General
12.25 PERSPECTIVE TWO
Rob Oerton, Head of Customer Experience Strategy, East Midlands Trains
12.45 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.15 Informal Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) B2B vs. B2C
Capitalise on the differences and similarities of these different business types to deliver winning customer experiences
Tatiana Chamis-Brown, Head of B2B Customer Transformation, Orange
Best-in-class hints and tips to utilise netpromoter as one of your most valuable measurement tools
Jackie Ducker, Group Customer Experience Director, Kier Group
C) CRM & Loyalty
Turn customers into supportive advocates for your brand from your first transaction!
Harness lessons learned in creating targeted, personal and relevant customer experiences
Generate and incorporate profitable, powerful video content into your customer experience
13.45 Afternoon Chairman’s Remarks
CONVINCE THE BOARD
13.55 Practical Techniques For Securing Buy-In From The Board To Position Customer Experience At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Claire Verdirame, Head of Insight & Marketing Performance, HSBC
- Andrew Clayton, Global Director of Brand & Customer Experience, Bupa
- Rachel Haworth, Customer Experience Director, Coventry Building Society
14.25 Crafting Digital Customer Experiences Which Advance Your Brand & Deliver Measurable Success
Keith Bohanna, Head of Digital Customer Experience, Bank of Ireland
SPEAKER QUESTION TIME
14.45 Quiz the speakers!
Pose your burning questions to our assembled panel of expert speakers
INNOVATIONS PANEL DISCUSSION
15.00 What’s Next? Harness The Power Of Technology With Future Insights & Cutting-Edge Developments To Stay Ahead Of The Competition & Expand Your Business
- Rufus Weston, Head of Insight, Just Eat
- Ian Gibbs, Head of Commercial Insight, Guardian News & Media
- Sholto Mee, Head of Customer Service, TalkTalk
15.30 Informal Networking & Afternoon Refreshments
16.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Customer Experience Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DESIGN – PRACTICAL EXERCISE
16.20 Going Above & Beyond With Winning Customer Service For Profitable Customer Experiences Across Every Touchpoint & Channel
Vicky Brookes, Head of Customer Experience & IT, Weleda UK
16.45 Deploying Innovative & Winning Social Techniques Which Tap Into Audience Expectations For Decisive Real-Time Customer Service Responses & Authentic Feedback
Louise Moghaddam, Head of Customer Service, New Look
17.10 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Customer Experience Conference – Engaging Journeys, Real Results, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
Work within customer delivery or e-commerce? Join 16+ retailers and e-retailers including John Lewis, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Claire’s Accessories, Dixons Carphone, Feelunique and more at The Customer-Centric Delivery Conference – Profitable, Innovative Propositions. Discover how they’re balancing customer expectations and profitable, efficient e-commerce fulfilment for customer-centric, innovative delivery propositions.
Work within customer behaviour analytics? Join 19+ Heads & Directors of Customer Analytics, Customer Experience, Data & Insight speaking from the frontline including Superdrug, Barclays, Boots, Thomas Cook, Santander, HM Revenue & Customs and more reveal how they’re extracting maximum insight and creating powerful customer behaviour analytics for real commercial value at The Customer Behaviour Analytics Conference in London on 30th March. Request the agenda here